The testo 300 if our newest ‘smart’ flue gas analyser and offers the latest technology. Intuitive measurement menus with smart-touch operation, efficient documentation with professional reports sent by e-mail and high-quality sensors. All testo 300 kits are available for domestic work or can be configured with LongLife sensors for commercial applications, as well as NOx kits.
Choose the right testo 300 flue gas analyser kit for you and we’ll give you the world’s first electric screwdriver, the Wiha SpeedE e-screwdriver, for FREE!
Extra Value! Choose any testo 327 or testo 320 flue gas analyser kit, get a FREE testo 830-T2 Infrared Thermometer!
With a choice of 7 kits across the ranges and prices starting from just £450, the testo 327 and 320 flue gas analysers are the perfect choices for domestic gas engineers. The newer Bluetooth versions of the testo 320 are also included in this promotion.
The testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer enables you to carry out efficient, non-contact, surface temperature measurements easily.
- 12:1 optics
- high-resolution processor for accurate results
- adjustable emissions levels
- potential for contact measurements with connectable temperature probe
What can it offer you?
- Best thermal quality in its class
- Good thermal sensitivity
- Ideal for pipework detection, underfloor heating and radiator power flushing
- Compatible with free testo Thermography App for a second display, reporting and remote control
The testo 868 thermal camera is packed full of features and also boasts a thermal sensitivity of 100mK, infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, rising to 320 x 240 with testo SuperResolution (that comes with the camera), extended temperature range of -30°C to 650°C and an integrated digital camera.