Domestic Flue gas analyser designed specifically for UK heating engineers – Testo 320B
Designed specifically for the UK heating engineer, the 320B has a colour graphic display providing a unique user interface experience to access measurement menus for: Flue gas Analysis, Draught Measurement, Differential Pressure, Differential pressure, Ambient CO Measurement, Letby & Tightness testing.
It’s also compatible with all the accessories supplied with Testo 327 analysers, so if you are upgrading you won’t need to replace these.
The Testo 320B was designed specifically for UK heating engineers
Features and advantages of the 320B include:
- Updated colour screen for clearer readings
- New robust design and sleek look
- 3 year warranty*
- Works with all existing testo 327 accessories including printer, differential temperature and pressure kits
- Designed specifically for UK heating engineers
- Access to 320B ‘How to’ videos which offer a step by step guide and help you get the very best out of your analyser
- Fixed price servicing available with all new analysers
* 3 year warranty is on Instrument, probes and gas sensors but doesn’t cover rechargeable battery. Battery has a separate 12 month warranty.
Plumb & Parts Center exclusive offer
Right now there is an offer exclusive to Plumb & Parts Centers – 320B Standard Kit for only £600 (Inc. VAT) and 320B Advanced Kit for under £744 (Inc. VAT). Advanced kit includes IRDA printer, Hose connection set, Diff. temp set and Spare particle filters. This is a total saving of up to £120 on the list price.
If you’re interested, visit your local Plumb & Parts Center and ask about “Testo 320B Deals”. But if you are thinking of upgrading don’t leave it too long – these offers are for a limited time only and won’t last forever.
– Buy a testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser Standard Kit for the promotional price of £600 (Inc. VAT), save £108
Both Deals exclusive to Plumb and Parts Center until 31st October 2015
320B Part numbers (Plumb & Parts center):
320B Standard Kit – 414426
320B Advanced Kit – 414427
For more information on the Testo 320B’s capabilities, or any other Testo products please visit our website: www.testolimited.com/testo-320b-flue-gas-analyser
Posted on September 8, 2015, in Deals, Environmental, Facilities Maintenance, Facilities management, flue gas, Health and Safety, hEATING, Home, hvac, Industry, Latest News, News, Product Launches, Safety and tagged ambient co, deal, differential pressure, domestic, domestic analyser, domestic heating, draught measurement, flue gas, Flue Gas Analayser, flue gas analyers, flue gas analysis, gas, gas analyser, heating, heating engineer, letby and tightness testing, parts center, Plumb Center, plumbing and heating, special offer, Testo, testo 320B, testo limited, wolseley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.