Flue Gas Analyser for both commercial and domestic use
Every boiler must function optimally to maintain low energy consumption, and reduce CO2 and other pollutant emissions. The most effective way to ensure such optimum performance is with regular testing and adjustment. Testo have launched a new version of the 330LL, which offers advanced diagnostic features, which until now, have never been available on a flue gas analyser for domestic and commercial engineers. The Testo 330LL is unique in that it is suitable for both domestic & commercial applications
Up until now tuning has been time consuming, using numerical values to make adjustments. The most outstanding new feature of the 330LL is a high resolution, colour graphic display enabling fast, user guided tuning and analysis of boilers. The flue gas matrix screen shows the measurement parameters, including CO and CO2 values, which indicates the actual values relative to ideal. If the values are not within the Ideal zone , information will be provided on screen to aid making the required adjustments.
The Testo 330LL Flue Gas Analyser is equipped with special longlife sensors. Thanks to the extended sensor life of up to 6 years for O2 and CO sensors, the annual service costs for the user are drastically reduced, since frequent sensor replacements are no longer necessary. It also has wireless Bluetooth connection and App capabilities, for even more convenience.
Other measurement menus, include gas pipe tests, ambient CO/CO2 and gas rate, providing comprehensive analysis of the boiler. Measurements can be recorded over a specified time period and then saved to named work folders within the instrument. The Testo 330LL is the complete solution for the professional analysis of a boiler, making it the ideal instrument for heating engineers and fitters.
Other advantages of the 330LL include:
- High-resolution colour display for the graphic representation of your measurement data
- Wireless Bluetooth connection and App capabilities
- Extended measurement menus – such as gas pipe testing – for a comprehensive analysis of your heating system
- Logger function for easy long-term recording of the measurement curve
- Graphic processing of measurement data
- Instrument diagnosis function uses easy „traffic light’’ presentation to enable comprehensive instrument diagnosis
- Pressure measurement up to 300 mbar
- User-defined fuels
- Powerful memory management: 500,000 readings
- USB interface for data readout to a PC software
- ZIV (Central Guild Association) driver for all standard industry software packages
For more information on the testo 330LL or any of our products please visit our website testolimited.com/testo-330-1-ll-flue-gas-analysers
Posted on June 24, 2015, in Commercial, Deals, Environmental, Facilities Maintenance, flue gas, Health and Safety, hEATING, hvac, Industry, Latest News, News, Plumbers uk, Safety and tagged boiler care, co, CO2 detection monitor, colour screen, commercial analyser, domestic analyser, domestic heating, flue gas, flue gas analyers, flue gas analyser, flue gas analysis, gas, heating, heating and plumbing, heating engineer, heating technology, heating/plumbing contractors, high resolution, HVAC, longlife, sensor, Testo, testo limited. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.