Product Feature – Testo 875i – Thermal Imaging Camera
The Testo 875i is a new addition to our extensive range of thermal imaging cameras. Our sleek, ergonomically designed thermal imaging cameras are ideal for use across a wide variety of industries and applications. The Testo 875i (and our full range of thermal imaging cameras) offers the quality, reliability and efficiency that your work requires.
The range has been upgraded and the Testo 875i (improved) range now offer even more features and benefits at our best value prices ever. The T875i Series offer better thermal sensitivity, an inbuilt digital camera, extended temperature range and laser pointer.
- 160×120 pixel resolution to provide quality Thermal Images
- Thermal sensitivity of NETD < 50 mK to show even the smallest temperature differences
- An extended measuring range of -20 to +350°C
- Wide Field of View of 32° with a standard lens
- Manual Fine Focus with a minimum focus distance of just 10cm
- A built-in digital camera leads to easier analysis and allocation of the thermal images to the measuring object
- The built-in laser point can be shown on the measuring object for easy orientation
- The Testo 875i-T2, in addition to the above, also offers voice recording and the option to exchange between wide angle and telephoto lenses allowing easy adaptation to different sizes and distances of measuring objects. It also offers Isotherms, Power LEDs, a high temperature option and a special mode for highlighting areas for potential mould.
For more information on our product range visit – www.testolimited.com/thermal
Posted on March 20, 2013, in Infrared, Latest News, testo vs flir, Thermal Imaging, thermography and tagged building thermography, New Products, Testo, testo limited, Testo Ltd, thermal imaging, thermal imaging camera. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.