testo measuring top tip – How to set barometric pressure on a 535
testo 535 and sensor
1. While the instrument is off, hold the start button.
2. Turn the instrument on, and release the start button.
3. Auto On, should now appear on screen.
4. Press Hold several times until you reach the default barometric pressure (1013).
5. To change the barometric pressure setting, press the start button and change the figures (note: this increases the figure by an increment of one). To move across to another digit, use the print button then use the start button again to change the value .
6. It is advisable to set the digits to 0000 and then set the desired barometric pressure.
7. Once the barometric pressure has been set, press hold and wait for the system to set-up. There will be an automatic 30 second countdown, after which the instrument will be ready to use.
For more information email: email@example.com
Posted on December 13, 2012, in Commercial, Data Loggers, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, hEATING, Home, Humidity, hvac, Industry and tagged 535, barometric pressure and altitude, information, limited, Testo, top tip. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.