testo top tip – What’s your top tip?
At testo we pride ourselves in providing the best equipment that money can buy. But we also want to make sure that our customers are getting the best from their tools; which is why we have recently launched our testo top tip.
Testo top tip is a regular segment which provides advice and guidance from industry experts about flue gas analysers, data loggers, thermal imagery and thermometers.
But there is every possibility that we may have missed an idea or you know how to do something more effectively and efficiently.
So today we are asking, “What is your top tip?”
We would love to hear your tips or even tricks to find a better way of working with your instruments. It could be about anything:
– Maintenance of your tool
– Improving the measuring process
– How to get the most effective reading/image
– General advice about how to improve your working methods
Whatever you suggestion, email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select the best pieces of advice and publish them on our social network pages.
Those who are chosen will then receive a Testo goody bag.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Testo Ltd UK
(1) How to enter
- Suggestions should be submitted to email@example.com . We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
(2) Eligibility and entry restrictions
- ‘Your top tip’ is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Testo Ltd UK, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Only one entry per person. Incorrect, late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The best tips that are submitted will then be judge by an internal panel with the selected entry being published through, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest , Google + and Word Press.
- Entrants that are selected will be contacted via email.
(4) Notification of Winner
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the tip going ‘live’.
(5) Announcement of Results
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Testo Ltd UK Competitions, Testo Ltd UK, Newman Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QJ
- One entrant shall win; 1x testo mug, 2 x mint cards, 1 x lanyard, 2x testo pens, 1x sticky note pads, 1x testo mobile phone holder 2 x air freshener and 1x testo iPhone case (subject to stock levels).
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Information collated from all entrants will be entered onto our secure system for the purpose of various marketing activities exclusive to Testo Ltd UK only. If entrants do not wish to be contacted with any marketing communications from Testo Ltd UK please state the following in your email ‘I do not wish to be contacted by Testo Ltd UK.’
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the adjudicator is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Testo Ltd UK and accordingly Testo Ltd UK may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Testo Ltd UK as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Testo Ltd UK, Newman Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QJ
Posted on November 1, 2012, in flir, flue gas, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, hEATING, hvac, Industry, Latest News, Plumbers uk, Refrigeration, Thermal Imaging, thermography and tagged Testo, testo limited, Testo Ltd, top tip, your. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.