myTEN Gas iPhone app 2012
Click the image above to purchase, equally click here to see the app in the iTunes store.
Significant developments have been made for iPhone applications, and fortunatly Testo and The Engineers Network have been working alongside these developments.
myTEN Gas, Gas certification reports and certificates, NOW on your iPhone.
Available to registered gas engineers, myTEN Gas stores your company and landlord detail to complete gas certificates including:
Gas Landlord’s certificate
Gas Service certificate
Gas Void inspection certificate
Gas Job report
Some key items to remember –
1. This software is not just for customers using Testo instruments, but can be used by any engineer using any make of gas analyser who is doing CPA-1 assessments for customers (Landlords or tenants)
2. It is a one off cost of £99 plus VAT, no other costs involved. Some other companies charge a monthly subscription for similar software.
3. The £99.00 is equivalent to buying 20 of the conventional report pads, no further on-going costs. The customer can produce 1000’s of CPA-1 certificates and reports once they have purchased the activation code.
4. Engineers can keep copies of old jobs on the software, and they can store a list of landlords so they can go back to again without having to re-enter the data.
5. All company data is saved, so once set up is complete, the engineer won’t have to do it again unless they want to change it.
6. Engineers can download the app for free and have virtually full access to most aspects of the software, the only thing they can’t do is produce the PDF report, purchasing the activation code then gives them the ability to produce an endless number of reports.
7. Reports can be printed with Airprinter, but this is not necessary as it can be emailed straight from the device to the tenant,landlord and even a copy to themselves for their own records (ecologically friendly, saves trees)
8. Can even include customers signature on the report.
9. Reports that can be produced are – Landlord Certificate, Service Record, Repair Report & Void Inspection.
myTEN Gas is not supported on any device where limitations included in the device have been tampered with, ‘jailbreaking’.
Connection to the myTEN servers require a data connection and contributes to the monthly allowance set by your operator.
myTEN Gas is for use by registered gas engineers only, failure to comply may result in breaches of local registration laws.
myTEN Gas is brought to you from The Engineers Network Ltd in partnership with Testo Limited.
Posted on April 30, 2012, in Commercial, Deals, hEATING, Home, hvac, Latest News, my Ten Gas, Plumbers uk, Product Launches, Software and tagged anemometer, app, calibration services, controlled monitoring equipment, data loggers, development, differential pressure meter, flue gas analysis, food safety equipment, infra red, iphone, itunes, measuring instruments, pressure meter, Refrigeration manifolds, store, temperature and humidity monitoring, testo limited, Testo Ltd, thermal imaging, Thermography, Thermometers. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.