Posted on March 8, 2012, in Commercial, Deals, Events, flir, flue gas, Food, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, hEATING, Home, hvac, Industry, Latest News, my Ten Gas, Plumbers uk, Product Launches, Refrigeration, Software, Testemonials, Thermal Imaging, thermography, Thermometer, Uncategorized and tagged anemometer, calibration services, controlled monitoring equipment, data loggers, differential pressure meter, flue gas analysis, food safety equipment, google plus, google+, infra red, linked in, measuring instruments, pressure meter, Refrigeration manifolds, temperature and humidity monitoring, testo limited, Testo Ltd, thermal imaging, Thermography, Thermometers. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @VietecHeating: Finding the @TestoLimited 115i smart probes very useful in commissioning boilers, especially to ensure return temperatur… 1 day ago
- RT @poolheatltd: We use @TestoLimited smart probes every single day and today they helped us diagnose a passing solenoid valve on a defrost… 2 days ago
- RT @GFAGastechLtd: We have invested £10k into these new @TestoLimited analysers. They will give us the most accurate readings available and… 1 week ago
- Discover testo’s measuring solutions for food safety at Hotelympia
- An exclusive Q&A with Foodservice Equipment Journal and Testo’s own Warren Mansfield-Smith
- Testo at PlumbExpo 2018
- A competition prize worth £269, a NEW product launch, and More! Find out what Testo has on offer at the HVAC & Refrigeration Show!
- Merry Christmas from Testo